• Bankruptcy Court for the District of Arizona
• U.S. Trustee Website
• Bankruptcy Debtor Help Page
• Bankruptcy Basics
• American Bankruptcy Institute Consumer Bankruptcy Center
General information regarding consumer debt and bankruptcy.
• Legal Information Institute
A bankruptcy overview from Cornell Law School, including links to state, federal and other sources.
• ABA Public Education Information on Bankruptcy
• National Association of Consumer Bankruptcy Attorneys
• Making Homes Affordable Plan
• Home Affordable Refinance Program
• Arizona Department of Financial Institutions Foreclosure Help
Credit and Finance
Official website where consumers can obtain free credit reports from national credit-reporting companies.
• National Foundation for Credit Counseling
Consumer credit and financial management advice.
• Federal Citizen Information Center
Articles on money and credit management.
• TransUnion (credit reporting agency)
Features information on consumer assistance and identity theft.
• Equifax (credit reporting agency)
• Experian (credit reporting agency)
• American Bar Association
• State Bar of Arizona
• Pima County Bar Association
• Internal Revenue Service
Articles and guides on consumer tax issues.
• Arizona Corporation Commission
• Arizona Department of Commerce